SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 28 June 2023 – Oasys, a gaming-optimized blockchain, today announced a series of major updates for its blockchain gaming ecosystem at its inaugural Oasys Special Event, the largest side event of IVS Crypto 2023. The event, held at Kyoto's historic Nijo Castle, featured presentations from 13 gaming and internet companies, including Ubisoft, and Com2uS.
During the event, Oasys revealed several highlights for the first time, including:
- Com2uS / XPLA is creating a thriving blockchain gaming ecosystem that empowers gamers and developers in Japan. Based on this collaboration, Summoners War: Chronicles, one of the most anticipated AAA blockchain games, will be onboarded on Oasys.
- Ubisoft is launching its first-ever partnership with Oasys to create a new Web3 game, titled "Champions Tactics: Grimoria Chronicles".
Additionally, the event provided updates and information on previously announced titles and partnerships, such as:
- double jump.tokyo unveiled a new blockchain game, "Battle of Three Kingdoms," which is being developed under license from SEGAs renowned IP, Sangokushi Taisen. The game showcased its captivating artwork, generating significant anticipation among attendees.
- MIXIs partnership with Oasys for content development, leveraging MIXIs expertise in social gaming and user engagement to create a more immersive and rewarding blockchain gaming experience. This is in addition to MIXIs involvement as an Oasys validator since April 2023.
- DMM.com / DM2C Studios confirmation of the release of the first game, "Coin Musume," on the DMM exclusive Verse "DM2 Verse." In addition, a movie for the upcoming title, "KanpaniGirls RE:BLOOM" was also unveiled, alongside information about a new title, "Kamiyagura."
- BLOCKSMITH&Co.s introduction of "QAQA," a vertical short video app set to be deployed on their unique "BLQS Verse."
- Enish Co., Ltd.'s decision to build their own Verse and the announcement of their inaugural title, "De:Lithe Last Memories."
- Digital Entertainment Asset Pte. Ltd.s introduction of GameFi content that incorporates token incentives and gamification on Oasys' unique Verse, with the aim of "making an impact on the world while earning" and addressing social issues.
Furthermore, Oasys revealed the following:
- OASYXs second NFT project with Bandai Namco Research Institute based on the concept of AI lifeform X NFT
- The development of a wallet specialized for the Oasys blockchain.
The Oasys Special Event marked the beginning of a new era of blockchain gaming. With its strong partnerships with leading players in the gaming industry and its extensive pipeline of ecosystem updates, titles, and Verses, Oasys is well-positioned to become the leading blockchain platform for gaming.
Participating companies/projects include: BLOCKSMITH&Co., Coinmusume, Com2uS, Digital Entertainment Asset Pte. Ltd., DMM.com LLC, double jump.tokyo Inc., Enish Inc., Mixi, Inc., OASYX, and Ubisoft
Additional images for media:
Com2uS / XPLA
Oasys was established in February 2022 to increase mainstream play-and-earn adoption, and at launch, committed to partnering with 25 gaming and Web3 tech companies to act as validators, such as Bandai Namco Research, SEGA, Ubisoft and Yield Guild Games. Led by a team of blockchain experts and joining forces with the biggest gaming company names to serve as the initial validators, Oasys is revolutionizing the gaming industry with its Proof-of-Stake (PoS) based blockchain.
With a focus on creating an ecosystem for gamers and developers to distribute and develop blockchain-based games, Oasys solves the problems game developers face when building games on the blockchain. The trifecta approach of the fastest network powered by the gaming community, a scalable network powered by AAA game developers and the blockchain offering the best user experience with fast transactions and zero gas fees for users, readies participants to enter the Oasys and play.
More information on Oasys is available at:
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/oasys-announces-major-blockchain-gaming-updates-featuring-leading-game-developers-276506035