Southern Glass Protection is helping people obtain affordable window tinting in Coral Springs, Fla. The company has provided commercial and residential window tinting for over 20 years, serving all of South Florida. They find the only regret that most customers have when they finally get window tinting installed, is that they didn’t do it sooner.
“Frequently, people think about home window tinting for a while, but they delay in getting it done for various reasons,” explains Vince Ceraulo, president of Southern Glass Protection. “Once they do, they immediately love it, start reaping the rewards from it, and wish they had made the move much sooner.”
To help homeowners decide quicker, the company is offering an incentive for new customers. New customers getting home window tinting in Coral Springs can receive a 10% off coupon for their service. Here are four additional ways that commercial and residential window tinting customers may be able to save money:
- Rebates. Window tinting makes homes and offices more energy-efficient, which may provide people with an Energy Efficiency tax credit.
- Warranty. Opting for a company that provides a warranty on the window tinting can save money if it ends up bubbling, peeling, or cracking.
- Quality. It’s vital to opt for a company with a good reputation and the expertise to do the job right the first time. This will save money in the long run on the investment.
- Return on investment. Window tinting can cut energy loss, helping to keep the home at a more comfortable temperature. This leads to a reduction in heating and cooling bills.
- Downtime. Choose a company that can complete the project in hours, not days, to limit the downtime for the homeowner.
“Essentially, window tinting in Coral Springs helps pay for itself with the energy savings that it provides,” added Ceraulo. “We install the window tint within hours, so people start gaining the benefits right away.”
Window tinting also helps reduce glare and filters out harmful UV light. Those with window tinting also find that it helps stop the furniture and flooring from fading, adding cost-saving benefits.
Southern Glass Protection provides commercial and residential window tinting in Coral Springs and Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boynton Beach, Oak Park, Weston, Parkland, Broward County, and all of South Florida. New customers in Coral Springs can schedule an appointment for free estimates and get a 10% off coupon at the site: https://southernglassprotection.com.
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial window tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills, add style and privacy, and have UV protection. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com.
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave